Sunday, November 27, 2011

Ready...

to go home.  Feelin' homesick.  I think it's because I know I am going home so soon, I'm getting antsy.

Other than that little bump in the road for me, I'm enjoying the last little bit of time I have in England. In 2 weeks me and the girls will be in PARIS! I can't believe it.  This year is definitely one for the books.  Next year has a lot to live up to.  I have a feeling I won't be traveling the world or anything, I'm just lovin' how everything is turning out in my life.  Now I'm just crossing my fingers for this internship, but I'm also going to keep a lot of other options open.  But as amazing as these past few months have been, I'm quite excited to get back into my normal routine, and work, and drive my car, and just get a huge hug from my Mom and Dad! Blahh, well I should be productive with my day.  It's already 2:45 in the afternoon and I've done nothing but eat some Taco Bell (Freddy got it from Manchester!!).  I will go on a walk and enjoy a coffee today I think. Oh and maybe do a little bit of homework ;)

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment