Friday, December 9, 2011

Only 12 Days...

until I'm back in America?! Is that for real? The time has gone by way way wayyyy too fast.  I have loved every second of being here, though.  I've met some amazing friends and made memories that I will never forget.  I think this experience has been life changing, to say the least.  Some of my housemates have already left to go back to their home towns and it's feeling more and more empty at West One! :( We did get to have one last "house" dinner which was so much fun! All of us made some sort of dish that was popular in our country.  Jonathan and I made BURGERS! They turned out amazing!

Here are some of my roommates with some of the food--before we all went crazy and ate EVERYTHING! :) 

Tomorrow, one of my best friends Gillian gets in! I'm so excited to see her.  Then on Sunday me, Gillian, Laney, Carrie and Shelby leave for Paris and Barcelona! I am freaking out I am so excited! It doesn't feel real.  Tonight I've started to pack a little bit--lets just say I'm not good at packing light.  Fitting everything in one small carry on bag is harder than it sounds!  I also got my British Pounds exchanged for Euros and US Dollars which was exciting! US money looks so different compared to European money.  I'm hoping to make it on only a limited amount of money...let's hope I can have some self control when it comes to shopping ;)

Well, I have to get back to packing and cleaning up my room a little bit.  
I'll update after Paris :)  

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment