Wednesday, November 23, 2011

I love the holidays!

So much going on! Ahhh!

So today was so productive and exciting! I got to sleep in until 12pm, which always is a great start to the day! I then got my butt up and moving and ran all of the errands on my to-do list, watched the christmas lights get turned on in the city with Jonathan and left a voice mail with a lady with the AZ Cardinals, in hope for an internship!  (Crossing my fingers I hear back from her!!)  Seriously, if I could land that internship, that would be amazing! I now have to go to the grocery store and get the rest of what I need for making Thanksgiving dinner tomorrow night.

I love the holidays.  It seriously is such a beautiful time of year.  From now until New Years just makes me so happy inside.  Tonight there was live Christmas music being played in the city before the Christmas lights got turned on, and literally everyone in the crowd was singing along and enjoying themselves.  Everyone just looked so joyful! I wish I could be with my family tomorrow for Thanksgiving, but I am at least grateful that I get to spend the day with some people that have become amazing friends to me.  :) I'll post later about how our Thanksgiving festivies turn out!

Until then!
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment